Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Twitter you tweeting, tweet!

Twitter, twitter, twitter... 
What can I say? 
When describing our relationship over the past few days... well...
We uploaded, updated, favorited, replied, scrolled, followed, tweeted and retweeted. 
It was a love affair like no other. 

 I created a profile, personalised it, and to use Gina's phrase... 
I lost my twitter virginity!
 

Our first time was above and beyond all expectations.. not only did I master 'the tweet', but I managed a reply, tag, and hashtag.


 As well as being a great space to talk about the festival, it was VERY helpful in avoiding the struggle of wading through my bursting-at-the-seams handbag for a notepad and pen.
Instead I could record any and all quotes at the touch of a screen!

Side note:
Well Anson... 
'Write sober, write early'  
Great advice! 
Something tells me that if I decided on adding that Irish to my coffee Saturday morning Sue would have either boxed my ears or confiscated the beverage... 
(for herself)... 


See what I mean? 
A fantastic space to record my favourite quotes and make sure that they were everyone else's favourites too!


And most importantly!
What twitter gave me was a place to totally fan girl and share my admiration for some brilliant writers from the safety of the View Street Cafe, the VAC, a bathroom stall and my car.


 Twitter, you were more than just your average tweeting, tweet! 

You were a favourited one!

#TWEETINGTWEET #ITSATHING 




1 comment:

  1. #ilovetwittertoo xo :) #microblogging and #livetweeting rock

    ReplyDelete