Friday, July 24, 2015

A Hint of Confusion, a Handful of Character, and a Tad Bit of Purpose Makes for... Well... Something

So as the tradition goes in blogging, I will begin by a brief, yet candid introduction of myself. I will attempt to make this as painless and uninteresting as possible, because why should anyone be interested in someone such as myself?

"A stranger to you am I, and the character who dominates my entire being I am."

Now that's enough of my incomprehensible literary ability.

My name is Kira Hyde. I am a confused yet driven, redheaded-nineteen-year-old, who is currently running down several opposing walks of life before I find the end to the maze that is my 'life's journey' (or something equally as philosophical). In layman's terms that means I am often an unemployed barrister, sales assistant and student. The student part is most confusing as I am studying an Arts degree majoring in English literature and Media and Communications, whilst also in the process of completing a certificate course in Aged, Home and Community care. As I said, I am a confused yet driven, redheaded-nineteen-year-old.

To conclude, as my audience, be prepared to read through many similar confusing and incomprehensible blog posts because I am a big believer in staying true to yourself and not creating false images for the world to see. I apologize in advance!

Oh before I forget, the main purpose of this blog is to document my involvement in the Bendigo Writers Festival, and not to go completely off track like I have just done.

Have a wonderful Saturday morning fellow writers (in progress).

Faithfully,
Kira 

No comments:

Post a Comment